Sunday, October 6, 2013

Jimmy Haslam's Brother Lead MOST Violent State... The Whistleblower That's Exposed EXTRA Haslam Issues Told of Threat Against Her Life "If" She Travels to Tennessee....


You might think that going to California, Texas or New York exposes you to a lot of crime. But in fact it was Tennessee that had the nation's highest violent crime rate last year.


Below is part of a post reaching out to Howard Baker begging him to have NISSAN mediate.... Sharyn NEVER wants to have to visit Tennessee again  EVER....She's been bullied for too long by people in the same Good Ole Boy network as the Haslam family....
Oddly Sharyn Bovat was considered the top relocation consultant used for high level executives "thinking" about relocating "to" Tennessee.  

Sir- I want is to live to see my child grow up.  I had to give up custody of her and I was told that I have to be out of her and her dad's house by January.  I need a job and healthcare.. ALL I want is that.  I know I've been wronged I'm sure YOU know I've been wronged.  The FBI is shut down and UNTIL they go back to work to start new investigations  I'm lost. I'm going to send the courts a letter telling them of the NEW conflict of interest with Baker Donelson.  I had NO IDEA that the Baker of Baker Donelson was Howard Baker until recently... I would hope that since this has NOW been exposed Baker Donelson tells NISSAN to mediate? 

to read more click link below....



Senator Dianne Feinstein Remember Me?: James Clapper, Michael ...

senatordiannefeinstein.blogspot.com/.../james-clapper-michael-vickers-st...
18 hours ago - James Clapper, Michael Vickers, Stephen Preston: I Sent An Email toHoward Baker, Ed Gillespie, Reid Weingarten, Tom Ingram & More Becasue I Want ...

No comments:

Post a Comment