Sunday, November 17, 2013

Reid Weingarten: Can YOU Tell James Comey of the FBI, Leslie Caldwell (future DOJ Criminal Chief) & I'll Tell Hedy Weinberg of the ACLU That A Black Whistleblower Framed & Jailed on Drug Charge in Shelby County Tennessee Told DOD Whistleblower He Was Abused in TN Courts By Same "Good Ole Boy" Network Linked to Jimmy & Bill Haslam. In Fact One of His Judges Gary Wade was Made Chief Justice of the TN Supreme Court By Governor Haslam & I Have PROOF the Haslam's Allies in Tennessee are Racist Corrupt Tax Dodgers & I'm Gonna Tell the Black Congressional Caucus Too. People Just Told Me They WIll Ask Members of the Black Community in Tennessee to INSIST on an FBI Criminal Investigations Into "Framed" Black Men In Tennessee. It's A HATE Crime? We Have Tape Recordings of the Haslam Linked People Using the Word NIGGER & I Sharyn Bovat Find That Word DISGUSTING!!!! I Hope James Comey Also Has NO Tolorance for Racism. Oops i Forgot He Told People to Go to Martin Luther King Memorial :):) The Black Guy Said Today - I Can Finally FEEL Change:):) OK "G" Men Lets Investigate and "Book Em" .... Good Ole Boys GAME ON!!!!


Because I've been abused in the Tennessee courts people are telling me their stories... here's the link to the "latest" on my legal issue.  I lost my appeal because a document was not filed BUT I have proof my ex lawyer did NOT file it (on purpose? i do not know) and i have a document that I filed prior to the courts decison that was NEVER reviewed.  I NEVER got to have my Due Process rights.  People say NISSAN wanted to "silence" me and that is WHY I never got the opportunity to have ANY fair trials in Tennessee and Judges use "tennessee codes (laws) to muzzle whistleblowers.   This needs to be EXPOSED.   People know I was abused in the courts and JUSTICE is elusive!!! http://nissanwhistleblower.blogspot.com/2013/11/baker-donelson-brigid-carpenter-im.html

Here's the story of Earley Story.  His was NOT Guilty but like me framed in Tennessee for being a whistleblower.  I told him I was accused by the people framing me of being a "lesbian" and perveived gays and blacks have special rights. I think it's time for the FBI to do a HATE CRIME investigation?   
You'll find out that the courts are "in bed" with the politicians. Heck Governor Haslams family is/ was in business with the guy that Bill Haslam appointed to be the Chief Justice of the Tennessee Supreme Court.  Thats the "same guy" I'm doing an application too to have my case heard.  My rights were violated and I have PROOF!!!!!  "The Haslams had served as principal owners of the Smokies. One of the ownership partners had been Gary Wade, chief justice of the Tennessee Supreme Court. "  AP    more below


Many police officers and jailers take their duty to protect and serve seriously.  Decent guards and law officers who work in corrupt correctional facilities and police departments are sometimes victimized by their co-workers and superior officers for being honest and humane.  Former Shelby County, Tennessee Deputy Jailer Sergeant Earley Story is such a man.  Story will be a special guest on the  5:00 p.m. EST, July 18, 2010 Rev.Pinkney Blogtalk Radio Show to tell how he was fired and falsely charged with a marijuana-related offense in retaliation for his refusal to help Shelby County Jail cover up the murder of a mentally ill inmate in 1995. 


Beca  http://freespeakblog.blogspot.com/2010/07/former-memphis-jailer-exposes-murder.html
Tenn. R. App. P. 3 Appeal as of Right; Judgment of the Criminal Court is Affirmed. NORMA MCGEE OGLE, J., delivered the opinion of the court, in which GARY R. WADE, P.J., and ALAN E. GLENN, J., joined. http://www.tncourts.gov/sites/default/files/OPINIONS/tcca/PDF/023/StoryE.pdf


".....Boyd said the deal awaits a letter of approval from Major League Baseball Commissioner Bud Selig's office. Terms of the sale weren't announced.The Haslams had served as principal owners of the Smokies. One of the ownership partners had been Gary Wade, chief justice of the Tennessee Supreme Court. The Haslams will retain a security interest in the team, but Wade will no longer be a partner under the new deal" AP    http://bigstory.ap.org/article/haslams-selling-tennessee-smokies-baseball-team





Nissan WhistleblowerHedy Weinberg & the Tennessee ACLU ...

nissanwhistleblower.blogspot.com/.../hedy-weinberg-tennessee-aclu-sha...

May 7, 2013 - Hedy Weinberg & the Tennessee ACLU Shame on You. The ACLU Make Big Effort to Support Whistleblowers in Reference to the Atrocity ...

I was told NISSAN does not like to hire blacks - I will take a lie detector and check this out... Last month they STILL had NO blacks in NISSAN North America Management - WHY? Bill Krueger has allowed for discrimination to happen....  his wife is not white & I got mad at some at NISSAN for calling his wife ugly names - just don't get it?  

Click link to read more: 
http://nissanwhistleblower.blogspot.com/2013/04/bill-krueger-i-will-take-lie-detector.html




I Was told the US Chamber is Racist... Last month I googled and found pictures of "who" on their website was in higher management... NOT one Black... Only minority is "Lily Fu" 





Below is from a VERY popular website page:

Maria De Varenne Gannett - Sharyn Bovat

sharynbovat.com/Maria_De_Varenne_Gannett.html

Dec 5, 2011 - Maria De Varenne Gannett ... When the Tennessean reporter Maria Giordano steered away from covering "real" stories of discrimination ...

I've learned the cronyism in the Tennessee courts is linked to the Civil War. Judges & members of only a few TN Law firms "nurture" the 'Good Ole Boy' Culture in Tennessee.  This is why so much favoritism has happened.  The scary issue is that "most likely" the Good Ole Boy's I've been fighting are connected by history to the KKK- call me and I'll tell you HOW  615-944-7599. 

  Can someone investigate? Al Gore could be the "king of hypocrisy"  he and his buddy Bredesen might touted "going green" but
they have catered to those that only want  vanilla served.  Thus segregation continues in Tennessee.

I gave Mark Silverman some examples of racial/cultural/economic segregation n Williamson County and he said "it's up to the schools reporter to decide who gets quoted and what stories are told".

When the Tennessean reporter Maria Giordano  steered away from covering "real" stories of discrimination happening in reference to a school rezoning.  When I knew Gannett was about to do layoffs I told Mark Silverman it's the time to replace that reporter... he told me  "Maria has had a tough life & went through a bad divorce ....  I'm not going to fire her." 



This is a picture of my daughter's former school a few years ago her small neighborhood was the ONLY one rezoned in reference to Crockett..  For years I complained about racism in the schools. History has shown that Williamson County rezonings tended to put diversity into "certain schools" thus hurting/helping home prices.    Crockett went through an era where in 3 years they had 3 different principles.   The 2nd was black and I was told by a PTO member the parents did not like black role models.  The black principle was forced to resign (some say fired) for what could be a valid reason still I suspect race was involved.  When I pointed out to the Williamson County School administration the fact that the ONLY hispanic on the staff of Crockett Elementary was a janitor and that the ONLY black person on the staff worked in the cafeteria people got nervous.    I "hope" this year there's more diversity.   FYI-  My  child was happy at the school that harbors the majority of Brentwood's diverse children.  Thank you Kenrose for being a place of tolerance.    









 U.S. Sen. Howard Baker Jr., who is a personal friend of the Haslams. 

A guy just told me It's gonna get UGLY in Tennessee







Leslie Caldwell - are YOU Ready?




Meet Leslie Caldwell

Main Justice-Nov 11, 2013
Leslie Caldwell (Pennsylvania State University, George Washington University School of Law) has been nominated to be the Assistant Attorney ...





No comments:

Post a Comment