Monday, September 2, 2013

Reid Weingarten: Did You Do Yoga Over the Weekend? I DID and I "Thought" That Maybe Jimmy Haslam, Bill Haslam, Tagg Romney, Mitt Romney & Mike Loya Could Be "Good Guys" and Maybe IT Was a Nightmare That They Did Deals with IRAN: ALL That's Happened to Me "Could Have" Been a BAD Dream? What Do YOU Think? Should I Change Sleeping Pills? OR Is the Haslam Family FUELING Terrorist...Like NISSAN?




  1. Maybe ALL this is a DREAM?




Maybe my friendship with Mark Silverman the 2010 Ben Bradlee award winner ... a DREAM?


Maybe I dreamed that Gannett's Ben Bradlee winner "proofed" brochures that I sent to members of congress saying IRAN was ALSO responsible for the Lockerbie Bombing?



Maybe I had a dream that I did the relocation of Carlo Tavares and was close to high level NISSAN executives?





Maybe I dreamed I was jailed 3 times? 
Maybe I Dreamed that NISSAN executives "dodged" subpeonas?






NISSAN Does business with IRAN... they committed fraud and they DISCRIMINATE!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment