Wednesday, May 8, 2013

It Takes Teamwork to Be #1 in Anything and the Haslam Family Has Used the Courts to Keep Tennessee #1 in CORRUPTION...







Preston Shipp of the Tennessee Board of Professional Conduct sent me a letter telling me the lawyer that "did NOTHING" and sent me bizarre text messages and lied to me Kline Preston "meets" the Tennessee Standards of Ethical Behavior. 

The American Bar Association told me to go to them but it looks like the Tennessee Board of Professional Responsibility is corrupt.
WHO do I go to stop the corruption in Tennessee when the courts are corrupt?   NOW I learn that the Haslam family is connected to the Chief Justice of the Supreme court. Jimmy Haslam owns part of a ball team with Gary Wade the Chief Justice..

"...The governor and Jimmy Haslam also lead the ownership group of the Tennessee Smokies, a double-A affiliate of the Chicago Cubs. Gary Wade, chief justice of the Tennessee Supreme Court, is part of the group..."

Preston Shipp who sent me the letter had a "conflict of interest" due to his "closeness" with the State of Tennessee and he should have had someone else look at my complaint....

OMG!!!  The Governor appoints the people that choose the Disciplinary Counsel  HOW can anyone every complain about the governor?\


TENNESSEE IS JUST ANOTHER HONDURAS......

Side note... PTSD is real and I bet some Browns fans are feeling a "bit" of a flashback with the Haslam scandal. To the people in Ohio that have been kind to me the last few years THANK YOU!!!  I'm fighting for the rights for ALL in America ... & for human decency. 




SHARYN BOVAT IS FIGHTING BACK.... 



THE TENNESSEE COURTS ARE A ROADBLOCK...


No comments:

Post a Comment