Sunday, January 19, 2014

Reid Weingarten Dawn Zimmer is my New Hero & I emailed the Rockefeller Group to Ask Them About the Shadow CIA Stuff That Jimmy and Bill Haslam are Linked to I Hope James Comey at the FBI is Investigating This? I THen Emailed Ed Gillespie Wanting Him to Speak Up Against Mitt Romney Making Money From Iran..He's a Senate Candidate and Should Be Asked 'If" it's OK to Profit From Khomeini











Begin forwarded message:

From: Sharyn Bovat <sharynbovat@icloud.com>
Subject: Media question on Yakuza Link to Rockefeller Group About Connection to Chris Christie for Article on NISSAN Dept of Energy Fraud
Date: January 19, 2014 6:54:02 PM CST
To: "tom.ingram@ingramgroup.com" <tom.ingram@ingramgroup.com>, "ed@edgillespiestrategies.com" <ed@edgillespiestrategies.com>, Jonathan Collegio <jacollegio@americancrossroads.org>, "rweingarten@steptoe.com" <rweingarten@steptoe.com>, "wdrake@steptoe.com" <wdrake@steptoe.com>, "luke.frans@resurgentrepublic.com" <luke.frans@resurgentrepublic.com>, Andrea Uckele <andreau@edgillespiestrategies.com>, Mark Silverman <4msilverman@gmail.com>, Blake Farmer <bfarmer@wpln.org>, "rdickey@gannett.com" <rdickey@gannett.com>, "jmgaines@gannett.com" <jmgaines@gannett.com>, "ljdalton@gannett.com" <ljdalton@gannett.com>, "jheinz@gannett.com" <jheinz@gannett.com>

I just emailed the Rockefeller Group…. They're linked to Yakuza and so is Chris Christie - I'm TIRED of mafia's and the NISSAN CEO is linked to the Russian mafia too. if Ed Gillespie really cares about America he'll come clean on Mitt Romney- it's time America got RESPECT





Begin forwarded message:

From: Sharyn Bovat <sharynbovat@icloud.com>
Subject: Media question on Yakuza Link to Rockefeller Group About Connection to Chris Christie for Article on NISSAN Dept of Energy Fraud
Date: January 19, 2014 6:49:53 PM CST
Hello Rockefellor Group: 

My name is Sharyn Bovat the Voice of a Moderate. I come from a family that was part of the "Shadow CIA" I was recently "outed" by NISSAN North America for being a spy & the DOJ guy told me to file a civil suit - even though I wanted a criminal investigation but the Tennessee courts were corrupt and nobody has helped me.  Attached a letter to the Tennessee Supreme Court: So NOW I'm aggressively reporting on my very successful blogs issues of corruption, fraud and discrimination.  I believe it's linked to people aligned with the CIA during Iran Contra & the Military Industrial complex - There's a BIG Japanese link too…..   

My mom lived in Tokyo in the 50's and was Chief flight attendant for Transocean Airlines and she trained women to spy for America. A Japanese man Japanese that owned a hotel in Tokyo his granddaughter Mira Yamaoka befriended and "get this" she's made a BUNDLE of money from having "insider" info on green companies..  Is the Yamaoka family known by the Rockefeller Group?

Click Here to read letter sent to Tennessee Supreme Court 
When growing up in the 70's  my mom took me to restaurants in San Francisco (Japan town) and I met people that were
missing fingers.  I learned they were linked to the American mafia too.  They had a name that reminded me of a "game" no not Yatzee... YAKUZA  Anyway they merged with legit business & I in the early 90's when Japanese were spending time buying real estate I was a "baby sitter" for a Japanese investor. I even went to a Dianne Feinstein event with a Japanese guy that was friends with "Leo" the CA LIEUTENANT governor.

In the early 90's in Pebble Beach (my family belongs to the Monterey Peninsula Country Club-same club as John McCone Kennedy's CIA Director - Leon Panetta & the guy in charge of membership was the personal assistant to Bill Casey, who was WHACKED) the Japanese  linked to the Military Industrial Complex bought a LOT of Real Estate in Pebble Beach AFTER the Lockerbie Cover up.

The Yakuza connected Japanese today are linked GREEN FRAUD and companies like NISSAN that got to use BONDS for collateral for Dept of Energy loans.  I'll CC the FBI, Treasury and DOD IGO "if" I'm wrong they can tell me. 
Anyway -Today those linked with NISSAN and Dept. of Energy fraud are the ones that I'm researching. I'll CC the DOE too. Also they're linked to Chris Christi via some of his supporters. I had a death threat that I believe is linked to a source with NJ ties. I'm waiting for the FBI to finish researching. Then I want them to research cyber attacks done to my computer. 

Anyway can you confirm any relationship the Rockefeller Group with Buck Revell &/or the Shadow CIA? It will be helpful

Also some Japanese Auto parts companies I've complained about are linked to the business Yakuza types are they
linked or your CEO or any of your executives? just curious.  My goal is to get RESPECT for ALL People Also I want the LOCKERBIE truth told.  I think I'll CC someone from the United Nations too & a guy linked to "creepy" UK types :):)  Sorry Mr. Stanbrook I'm sure your lovely. Also a memory expert I have horrible memories of people in my life talking about JONESTOWN. I'm just scared.

Thank you,

Sharyn Bovat
615-944-7599


Check this out this is me in 2011 with a guy that was in the US mafia linked to Buck Revell-people have made a LOT of money who were friends with BUCK REVELL and they're linked to NISSAN, Chris Christie, Haley Barbour , Lamar Alexander, Howard Baker, Tom Ingram, Bill Lacy, & more.  The TIsh family is part of the club too….   A friend of the late Marvin Runyon talked to me….OUCH!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment