Friday, August 16, 2013

Reid Weingarten: Jack Abramoff Was Looking at Talking About My Story- He Know I Was "Railroaded" By Corrupt People in Government..... BUT Someone Stopped Him... WHO? I Don't Think it was Grover Norquist- His People Invited Me to His Wednesday Breakfast Meetings...My Guess is Pilot Flying J/Haslam Indictments Might Be Taking Longer Cause The Feds are Looking at RICO.... BIll Haslam, Jimmy Haslam, Tagg Romney, Mike Loya (Vitol), Tom Ingram (Lobbyist), Scott Becker & Bill Krueger of NISSAN Might NEED Good Lawyers Like YOU.... Maybe Reid YOU Can Get Referral Deals?







Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act - Wikipedia, the ...



en.wikipedia.org/.../Racketeer_Influenced_and_Corrupt_Organizations_...


I Can't believe my blog made it BEFORE Jesse Jackson Jr.  The press knows about the Romney Iran thing

WHY is there an EMBARGO? 










No comments:

Post a Comment