Monday, August 19, 2013

Reid Weingarten- Happy Monday:):) Have YOU Googled Mike Loya from Vitol? I Was Told it's To Dangerous to Travel to Tennessee... I'm NOT Worried About Jimmy Haslam or Bill Haslam Shooting Me... I Was Told to Worry About a Low Level Good Ole Boy That's NOT Getting No Bid Contracts or Favor. A LOT of People in Tennessee Have "Lived" Off of Being a Member of the Good Ole Boy Network. Which is = to a Mafia.


http://www.cleveland.com/metro/index.ssf/2013/08/lawyer_for_jimmy_haslams_pilot.html







Haley Barbour - One of Your Supporters Warned Me About ...

voice-of-a-moderate.blogspot.com/.../haley-barbour-one-of-your-suppor...

1 day ago - Haley Barbour - One of Your Supporters Warned Me About Traveling to Tennessee & a Friend of Sister Prejean Tells Sharyn to Think About ALL the Good She ...



Google Mike Loya of Vitol




Google the CEO of NISSAN Carlos Ghosn





Google the Williamson County DA Kim Helper & My judges Jeff Bivins, Robbie Beal & Timothy Easter....  Jeff Bivins is one of my Ex Judges That I perceive as bullying me and Governor Haslam Appointed him to the Court of Appeals.  I was told he SPECIFICALLY did this to UPHOLD a conviction.. Luckily "that" did NOT happen because Al Gore's people stepped in and saved my butt.  He should have SAVED me earlier!!!!  Still I'm grateful that they did it and I will help save the planet when I get my reputation back.   OK....  AL  Please tell your people to break my story. I'm SCARED!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment