Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Racketeering Charges Can Happen Against Jimmy Haslam, Bill Haslam and NISSAN Executives "if" a Conspiracy Exists..... What Happened DIRECTLY to Sharyn Bovat was A Conspiracy to Silence a Whistleblower..... I Can PROVE People From the Campaign of Mitt Romney Were Involved To.... Tagg Romney.... Do YOU Like the Color Orange?

"...I don't care that "Bill" left to do politics.  He's still a shareholder he did NOT disclose financial information regarding Pilot.  He's allowed for corruption in the State of Tennessee to continue.  If Pilot is corrupt then Gov. Haslam is partly responsible.  His ethics matter & those of Pilot are indirectly and directly a reflection on him.  Who do you think funded his campaign  The people that have profit from Pilot.  I said years ago some guy in the Florida Trucking industry was bullying me and it was relayed to me they were "most likely" connected to the then candidate for governor.    One of  the people that he and he appointed one of my judges to be an APPEALS judge. The same judge that told me in court he "jail me for a year" and that was for a crime that does NOT exist.  The ADA in that case has LIED under oath and NOBODY cares.  Why? ..."  from my Kim Helper blog




Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act - Wikipedia, the ...

en.wikipedia.org/.../Racketeer_Influenced_and_Corrupt_Organizations_...
Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act, commonly referred to as theRICO Act or simply RICO, is a United States federal law that provides for ...






Oops forgot....Vitol and IRAN!!!!





















No comments:

Post a Comment