Monday, July 1, 2013

The Haslam Family Went into BIG Debt to Get Cleveland Browns.... The NISSAN Whistleblower Told That "Other Owners" Are Concerned That "The Shell Game" WIll Be Exposed. It's BEST for Everyone if the Haslam Family Steps Aside.


The Pilot Flying J Debt Issue is REAL.....    Other NFL owners have used their leverage on Wall Street to secure NFL financing.  They got "special treatment" and that is just NOT fair. They don't want to be exposed so the opportunity for a "quick" Cleveland deal truly does exist.  


In Chicago I was told people the Cubs represent the city and the city  wanted distance from the Haslam family - then the Smokies's story broke.  I'm sure it's just a coincidence

I'm NOW concerned about the cronyism in the courts one of the Smokie's Partners is the Chief Justice of the Tennessee Supreme Court is a Haslam Good Ole BoyThis woman hopes Gary Wade is not one of my judges someday







CBSSports.com-2 hours ago
As Browns owner Jimmy Haslam stands by to watch what happens to his Pilot Flying J company -- the FBI investigated its headquarters on the ...



"Hillsborough Resources, a subsidiary of the Vitol Group, has been negotiating to mine coal within the Catoosa Wildlife Management Area near Crossville. The president and CEO of Vitol's North and South American operations, Mike Loya, serves on the Pilot board.....Tom Ingram, a close adviser to both the governor and Pilot, faces a hearing by the Tennessee Ethics Commission hearing over his failure to register as a lobbyist on behalf of Hillsborough...." 6/ABC  Wate.com



"...The governor and Jimmy Haslam also lead the ownership group of the Tennessee Smokies, a double-A affiliate of the Chicago Cubs. Gary Wade, chief justice of the Tennessee Supreme Court, is part of the group..."
If your asking WHY I'm blogging about this.....it's because when I spoke up about discrimination happening at NISSAN North America in Tennessee people connected to the Haslam family bullied me & then I fought back and doing so I learned the Tennessee courts were corrupt.  I then met LOTS of people that have been victimized by those in a Good Ole Boy network in Tennessee.   


Back to Haslam Connected Fraud & Corruption: Almost 2 years ago a guy who specializes in surveillance told me LOTS of investigations were happening and that the ONLY way to clean up Tennessee (that had become #1 in corruption) was for federal prosecutions to happen "just like Louisiana"..... For over a year I waited to the fire works to start.  

The day of the Pilot Flying J Raid was a happy one UNTIL the Boston Bombing.  Then it was communicated to me that "they might be related".... At that point I stopped taking calls from blocked #'s.  I stopped listening to "tips"  I was terrified. I'm out of Tennessee now but still I tell people with tips to contact the FBI.   I'm scared... I want to live a long life and I know that only way to make "that" happen is to keep going in my effort to expose a Good Ole Boy network in Tennessee that's linked to the sleaziest people in the planet.   I (Sharyn Bovat) was deemed the #2 Security risk for NISSAN ... Globally.  They feared me because I'm a former researcher and I knew that the CEO was linked to the Russian Mafia..... Al Qaeda - Yes!!!  the sleaziest people on the planet. Sadly so is the Haslam family.  That is HOW they get their cheap oil.....
  1. aslam Family Business FBI & IRS Raid Commentary: Boston ...

    haslamfbiirsraid.blogspot.com/.../boston-bombing-could-have-been.html
    I'm sure that if the Russian oil sources of Pilot Flying J are indirectly WHY the Boston bombing happened it will come out. I know that the people that work in America's intelligence community are taking issues in reference to the Russian Mafia seriously and when they want us to know we'll know.   That said: 

Haslam Family Business FBI & IRS Raid Commentary: Reid ...

haslamfbiirsraid.blogspot.com/.../reid-weingarten-something-new-to-che...
Good News for Browns fans:  By doing a Green Bay deal the people of Cleveland can have a sense of stability.  

Look MORE Cronyism:  Oddly Pilot Flying J. Board member Mike Loya is mentioned...He Hired Tom Ingram?  Did I ever mention that a person that worked for the State of Tennessee became my bridge partner & it was someone that worked with Tom Ingram that set it up.   They wanted to know what I was doing... his name was Michael Thomason.  This other Japanese woman made a "killing" in the stock market with green energy "non compliant" stocks.  I was told that's almost impossible without insider information. 


http://nissanwhistleblower.blogspot.com/2012/05/connecting-vanderbilt-bridge-club-to.html




"Hillsborough Resources, a subsidiary of the Vitol Group, has been negotiating to mine coal within the Catoosa Wildlife Management Area near Crossville. The president and CEO of Vitol's North and South American operations, Mike Loya, serves on the Pilot board.....Tom Ingram, a close adviser to both the governor and Pilot, faces a hearing by the Tennessee Ethics Commission hearing over his failure to register as a lobbyist on behalf of Hillsborough...." 6/ABC  Wate.com






Haslam Family Business FBI & IRS Raid Commentary: Do ...

haslamfbiirsraid.blogspot.com/.../do-cleveland-brown-fans-care-that.htm...

May 17, 2013 – Do Cleveland Brown Fans Care That the Haslam Family Does Business in IRAN ? It Seems Like the CIA Does NOT.... Reid Weingarten or ...





Below is also from the 27th:  


No comments:

Post a Comment