Saturday, July 20, 2013

Reid Weingarten..... Wanna Have Lunch? If YOUR Truly an Independent Investigator for the Haslam Business Than YOU Should Want to Meet With Me. Call Me 615-944-7599.




Mr. Weingarten - Lunch can be "on you" and I like fancy steak houses, the kind that the vegetables are "a la carte".... I'm polite and chew with my mouth closed. Thursday or Friday?  :):)  Sharyn

 Mr. Weingarten if YOUR Truly an Independent Investigator for the Haslam Business Than YOU Should Want to Meet With Me. I'll leak to you some of my "data" on CRONYISM in Haslamland.  Evidently Haslam's TDOT appointee Joh Schroer went bankrupt then made a "killing" in real estate deals.. some say he did "bait and switch deals" by rezoning schools AFTER the subdivisions "sold out"...  So people think their getting a good school district- they would pay more for a home then are rezoned to a school that has the largest minority demographic...   The people in "the club" knew where to NOT buy and the people new to the area "got screwed".... A reporter should investigate... or an "independant investigator.  I'm sure the Haslam family would want to know the "true" character of Bill Haslam's appointees?   Call Me Reid Weingarten - I promise to make lunch "interesting"...  615-944-7599.





http://www.knoxnews.com/news/2013/may/01/pilot-flying-j-names-special-independent-counsel/


Mr. Weingarten - Lunch can by "on you" and I like fancy steak houses, the kind that the vegetables are "a la carte".... I'm polite and chew with my mouth closed. Thursday or Friday?  :):)  Sharyn

Begin forwarded message:

From: Sharyn Bovat <sharynbovat@aol.com>
Subject: .......  please watch I was told my story is gonna finally be told OMG!!
Date: July 20, 2013 3:42:39 PM CDT
To:***************


******
It has not broken yet BUT I was told it has too-Too many people know.

What's sad is the mainstream media has known about massive fraud for a LONG time.  ALL major newspapers/ TV stations seemed to be owned by an elite group &  the green fraud is connected to an assortment of bipartisan politicians. Haslam is one of them. Andrew Brietbart was going to expose this "network" but he died.  Anyway -too many foreign companies got American taxpayer money from the Stimulus...  They're NOT paying it back- The Treasury approved stuff they should not have.  I was told that the mainstream media will be forced to write the story and the National Security consequences of America fueling 
it's enemies.  Haslam's company Pilot Flying J has a partner (large investor) called CVC capital partners... They do business in IRAN. Haslam gets cheap oil from a company called Vitol and they fund Putin and the Russian mafia. 

Anyway....  my story is linked to that....  

more soon.

Take care

Sharyn








No comments:

Post a Comment