Monday, October 27, 2014

James Comey Please Tell the FBI to Protect Christian Hempell of the InterContinental Hotels Group... His Daddy Was Just Outed as a NAZI... It Had to Be Done to STOP the Bullying of the DOD Whistleblower (me)... I Can Link 2010 Stimulus Fraud to Henry Kissinger Allies and to the Haslam Family.... Want that Data? Carlos Ghosn Should Be Forced to Fly Commercial...In America "That's" The ONLY Justice Eric Holder Gives to Those That Commit White Collar Crime.. Seems Like NFL Owners are Too Big to Jail... Can Ya'll at Least Indict Tom Ingram? He Can Be Reid Weingarten's NEW Client? OMG!!! He's the TN Puppetmaster and WHY Ryan Loskarn is DEAD






In Cold War, US Spy Agencies Used 1000 Nazis

New York Times-15 hours ago
WASHINGTON — In the decades after World War II, the C.I.A. and other United States agencies employed at least a thousand Nazis as Cold ..




Begin forwarded message:

From: Sharyn Bovat <sharynbovat@icloud.com>
Subject: DOD Whistleblower Outs InterContinental Hotel Exec Christian Hempell for Being Part of CIA/FBI Nazi Protection Program Cause Sharyn Bovat is Tired of INNOCENT People Being Bullied to Protect Nazi Sympathizers...
Date: October 27, 2014 at 12:17:47 PM EDT
To: "zoe.bird@ihg.com" <zoe.bird@ihg.com>, "gemma.bull@ihg.com" <gemma.bull@ihg.com>, "kristal.mckanders@ihg.com" <kristal.mckanders@ihg.com>, "sarahann.soffer@ihg.com" <sarahann.soffer@ihg.com>, "jordan.worrall@ihg.com" <jordan.worrall@ihg.com>
Cc: daniepm5@ucia.gov, Michael Dorris <michael.dorris@credit-suisse.com>, "kiriakoudefense@gmail.com" <kiriakoudefense@gmail.com>

Hello IHG Communications 

Please Tell Christian I hope he’s having a great life & I don’t want to hurt his it’s just that due to the CIA cover up so many have suffered. 

Christian’s family moved to Clayton CA in the 70’s & I was his neighbor.  My mom helped his mom & dad part of the community.  His dad owned a French restaurant and the waitresses used to complained he’d take part of their tips that is the only negative thing I remember… except for his dads portrait collections. Christian was a cute little boy - I do not harbor resentment towards him for being the son of a NAZI and I hope people to not harbor hate against me for being the child of those that protected Nazis post WW2… my family ‘just” did what they were told to do by the government.  OMG! Henry Kissinger is so well respected and it’s HIS agenda that kept the program to protect the war criminals going.    Christian Hempell is NOT a war criminal… when I knew him he was a child.  

I hope he wants to help me in my fight for human  decency and i would like the intercontinental Hotel Chain to Help the family of John Kiriakou. He was jailed simply to scare others from whistleblowing  & it was people that protected Christian’s dad that did it. Maybe the InterContinental Hotel Chain can give the entire Kiriakou family a trip to Hawaii when he’s released.  That would a a “Christian” thing to do:):)

Have a great day!

Sharyn Bovat

Leon Panetta KNEW my grandfather was part of the Nazi Protection - South American Dictator recruitment program and he knew I was terrorized and “let” it happen. 
oh yeah… He let John Kiriakou be “railroaded” to scare people from whistleblowing too. The person that told me is now dead.   I hope Mr. Kiriakou is allowed to have a safe life.

From: Sharyn Bovat <sharynbovat@icloud.com>
Subject: DOD Whistleblower " Leon Panetta KNEW My Grandfather & Mom Protected Nazis & Japanese War Criminals. Why Did He Let Me Be Bullied in the TN Courts ? " Out of Frustration & Fear Outs InterContinental Hotel Exec Christian Hempell for Being Part of CIA/FBI Nazi Protection Program Cause INNOCENT People are Bullied to Protect Nazi Sympathizers...
Date: October 27, 2014 at 11:50:25 AM EDT

Hello & Happy to hear this is declassified and in the mainstream media: I have pics of me as a child with people in the Nazi protection program… creepy.


All I want is someone to help me get resolution.  My child has been bullied.  NOBODY will help me but the CIA still helps Nazis…. That is WHY I’m “outing” Christian Hempell.  I was “outed too by NISSAN execs that are part of the CIA/MIC clique & my life is filled with fear.  How come the people that speak up for humanity are terrorized in America.  I just learned Alberto Gonzales is one of the people in TN working with Gannett to “kill stories”…..

Yes!! I grew up around children & grandchildren of Nazis and Christian Hempell's dad was “very proud” of his family-to the point I felt that I had to give him the heil Hitler when I babysat for them….CREEPY.  

Oddly Leon Panetta KNEW my grandfather was part of the Nazi Protection - South American Dictator recruitment program and he knew I was terrorized and “let” it happen. 
oh yeah… He let John Kiriakou be “railroaded” to scare people from whistleblowing too. The person that told me is now dead.   I hope Mr. Kiriakou is allowed to have a safe life.
Maybe the InterContinental Hotel Chain can give the entire Kiriakou family a trip to Hawaii when he’s released.  That would a a “Christian” thing to do:):)









No comments:

Post a Comment