Monday, March 3, 2014

Reid Weingarten STAY Home & Be Safe - It's A Snow Day... You Can Read my AIPAC Protest Coverage.... Jewish People Think the Haslam's are HYPOCRITICAL Buying Vitol IRANIAN Oil.. For Pilot Flying J... SURPRISED?

What people are reading from this blog on the DC SNOW DAY


Click Link to see AIPAC Protest Coverage
  
voice-of-a-moderate.blogspot.com 

AIPAC Coverage - Yesterday I had coffee with an attendee of the PRO Israel Lobby and they told me Yes I'm right about "Iranian oil deals" being a reason WHY Israel has LOST credibility- those that profit from Khomeini being their "AIPAC" supporters.... HYPOCRISY !!!


  1. Clarification*** MITT ROMNEY Does Business with IRAN Via His

    haslamfbiirsraid.blogspot.com/.../pilot-flying-j-s-board-member-mike-lo...
    Aug 5, 2013 - Clarification*** MITT ROMNEY Does Business with IRAN Via His HaslamConnections.... I'm Glad He LOST!!!! Pilot Flying J 's Board member ...







No comments:

Post a Comment