Sunday, November 3, 2013

** Correction*** Haslam INDIRECTLY Does Business with Iran: Reid Weingarten - Can YOU Help Follow Up on The Uneven Pavement Issue- It's NOT a National Security Issue So James Comey of the FBI Need Now Worry About This - It's NOT in the Same League as the Haslam Doing Business indirectly with Iran Via Mike Loya and Vitol Energy It's a Public Safety Issue.... Could Your Pro Bono People - MAKE THE CITY SAFE? Thanks & Have a Great Weekend. Did YOU Tell Eric Holder About the Weapons Thing? Also Do YOU Have Connections at the National Institute of Health... I Have a Lump in my Brain.... It Was Found AFTER I Tripped on the Uneven Pavement in DC... Good News "If" I Get Good Doctors I'll Be OK....


This is me delivering a brochure to Mr. Weingarten.  Yes!!! my head hurts but I have to tell people the problem.... especially now since some are listening... 


Begin forwarded message:

From: Sharyn Bovat <sharynbovat@icloud.com>
Subject: Uneven Pavement Issue
Date: November 2, 2013 2:38:12 PM EDT
To: Good Samaritan living in Washington DC

*******  I'm going to stop by Congresswoman Norton Holmes office (the DC non voting rep) to show the problem- I don't want to get involved with legal stuff but if you see anyone else that trips on uneven pavement  please tell me & ill write an affidavit about my fall.

My hope is the city will fix it without more people getting hurt.

Last night I learned that all they had to do was make the edge like a "ramp" and that would prevent injuries & was told that children are more at risk. Also strollers -if a baby is NOT strapped in then serious harm could happen. The best I can do is communicate the problem.

Also- I was told a few weeks ago that congress is considering an infrastructure type job stimulus so money to fix the roads properly and safely could happen.

Thanks again,
Sharyn








No comments:

Post a Comment