Friday, October 4, 2013

Reid Weingarten Rest Up Over the Weekend Sir It's TIme to Dance the Haslam Hustle :):) I Think Tom Ingram is Getting Ready to Do an Immunity Deal..I'll Send a Fax to James Comey at the FBI: Tom Ingram Has That "Look" of Needing Immunity: I Learned in the 90's That SMART People Take Deals... I'm ETHICAL and NEVER Needed to Do That. Anyway- I Was Told Howard Baker Will **** Ingram to Save His Own Butt. Lamar Alexander is Teflon & Fred Thompson Makes Grandmas Wet. Bill Lacy is Too Smart and Leaves NO Paper Trail....Ingram is In the HOT Seat.

Seriously...  Look at his body language, people told me "he's too smart to serve time" and he looks like he knows "the writing is on the wall".... Tom Ingram KNOWS that Howard Baker will **** him just to save his own butt... that's how they operate.


I heard that when corrupt members of congress saw me happy they were TERRIFIED.... oops.


On Oct 4, 2013, at 12:02 PM, Sharynbovat <sharynbovat@aol.com> wrote:

Message to Howard Baker of Baker Donelson & I CC'd the FBI and the DOD-Paybacks a BITCH boys:):)

It's Time to RESPECT America and that starts with ending the era of CRONYISM…

Did I make my point… or are your lawyers gonna keep slandering me. They keep repeating "over and Over" things I DID NOT DO….
Yes!! I get that you want me discredited BUT at some point you should "just be nice"
I don't want money I WANT RESPECT!!!!

That means I want my reputation back, a job and for my child to know that mommy gave up custody of her for a reason. YOU figure out the details. Also tell NISSAN to stop doing business in IRAN… when I tell people NISSAN is linked to the same people from IRAN CONTRA ' they get it.   the Reagan's were lied to and I think YOUR the one that did it & quit blaming the Bush family for everything that your allies did.

Thank you,

Sharyn Bovat
615-944-7599





No comments:

Post a Comment