Monday, September 16, 2013

Reid Weingarten- I'll Be in DC Next Week. Do I Have to Pay for Lunch to Get You to Meet With Me... I'll Pay for Will Drake Too.



Reid: Next week I'll deliver to you a copy of the pdf that I sent to the DOD Inspector General..... I like your office location.


They wanted to know my "affiliation" with the DOD and who I worked for.   To be "candid" I too would like to know that....My mom was connected to the CIA. My grandfather DOD... and most likely DIA.  A few years ago my mom told me she "forgave me" of doing research for the FBI....  evidently the CIA and FBI did not get along?  Anyway I know that my work that was done at the request of Dean Lesher was coming from the Reagan's directly.

So comfortably I can say I was a "spy" for Nancy Reagan.  Maybe "that" will get the DOD IGO office to read the complaint?  I literally put that on there.  To be candid I would like to say I did work for a
President directly , it seems most likely that my research went to Nancy Reagan.  A former President had tacos with me backstage of the 1992 RNC convention in Houston.  My credentials showed I had access all areas and was security personnel and I think "some" of my research went to President (Ford) but I'm not 100% sure.





This is between me and the mainstream media's Ben Bradlee winner Mark Silverman. We just spoke on the phone... if he thought I was a quack he would not still be my friend.


If you want to have something interesting to ponder google the name of Mark's former neighbor 

Freddie Woodruff CIA



Aldrich Ames owned the house he was renting & Ames probably ordered his death...  Oddly Alrich went to Freddie's funeral... he used an alias.    Oddly Ames and the Haslam family are connected to some of the "same" people.....  coincidence?    I think not.  



British Source Connect NISSAN CEO to Russian Mafia..... NEW

nissanwhistleblower.blogspot.com/.../british-source-connect-nissan-ceo-t...

Mar 14, 2012 - This man is connected to Mark Silverman's former neighbor and friendFreddy Woodruff. Robert Baer a former high level CIA guy that inspired ...


This is from my official CIA Application....









  1. Freddie Woodruff - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

    en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freddie_Woodruff

    Arlington Cemetery; Higgins, A., "Our Man in Tbilisi: Fifteen Years Ago, a Bullet FelledCIA Agent Freddie Woodruff. Was It the First Short in a New Cold War with  ...

  2. Georgia Promises New Look at Freddie Woodruff Killing - NYTimes ...

    www.nytimes.com/.../georgia-promises-new-look-at-freddie-woodruff-ki...

    Apr 28, 2013 - Freddie Woodruff led a C.I.A. post in Georgia after the Soviet Union collapsed. He was killed in a car by a shot to the head. World Twitter Logo.

  3. CIA agent's murder is a hard blow for Georgia: Freddie Woodruff's ...

    www.independent.co.uk › News › World

    THEY KNEW each other from the Piano Bar at the Metechi Palace Hotel, one of the few places left in Georgia where foreigners feel safe. Marina, 29, tall, slim ...

  4. Our Man in Tbilisi - WSJ.com

    online.wsj.com/article/SB122428609504746507.html

    Oct 18, 2008 - CIA agent Freddie Woodruff, who was killed by a shot to the head. [CIAagent Freddie Woodruff] Family Photo. Freddie Woodruff as a young ...


1 comment:

  1. chilternseedsdirect
    "Haslam FBI IRS Raid: Authorities conduct raid on Haslam's premises amid financial investigation. Developing story with potential legal implications."

    ReplyDelete